Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Another goal accomplished!



Hello Readers,
 
Yes I have accomplished another goal! I have completed my first of many 5k races. I say this not to brag or boast but to encourage. I want to motivate readers all over the world that yes you can achieve what you want to achieve. I am a firm believer in this. Yes of course I was nervous and worried about coming in last, but the in the end all I cared about was finishing. So here is the key message, stop worrying about starting, just start! Get in motion. I put one foot in front of the other and before I knew it I was done! Some of the best advice I have ever received was get in motion and stay in motion. You will eventually finish the race and the great part about finishing one race is you can start another one. What is it you need to start? Write it down and get to it! Start and before you know it you will be done. Remember it is your life to live, so live it!
 
Your thoughts are welcome...
 
Www.truthspeakscoaching.com
 
MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment