Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Do you dream?



Hello readers,

I heard this question asked at a conference I attended some time ago. I had to stop and really think about what the answer was for myself. In the days of thinking of the answer to this question, I read this quote “the problem is we set goals to low and hit them". I interpreted this as I am dreaming too small!!!. Wow, that was a wake-up call. So to answer the question, do I dream, yes I dream all the time, however I was not dreaming big enough. So I got a vision/dream book and started writing everything I wanted. I wrote out 101 things I wanted to do or accomplish. Many of these dreams I have no earthly idea how they are going to happen however it will not stop me from believing in my dreams. So now it is your turn. Are you dreaming? Or are you like me just not dreaming big enough? Start dreaming again, if you have stopped. Give yourself permission to dream. It is okay, they just may come true. Remember, you attract what you think about. Here are a few things I wrote from my list of 101:

1. Go zip lining
2. Cruise on Carnival's newest ship Vista
3. Teach/Train/Speak/ visit in all 50 states
4. Sponsor a women's conference
5. Host my own women's conference.

I believe these 5 alone will happen sooner than I think.

Share some of yours. Your thoughts are welcomed...

Thank you

MJW

Www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment