Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Live in the Now and Be Grateful

My first blog post nearly 3 years ago was about being thankful for traffic. As we approach the Thanksgiving Holiday I reflect on the last couple years of my life and he many changes I have been through. I must say to myself I am grateful. I am grateful for the hardships and the victories. I have learned that everything happens for a reason and we must use those hardships as stepping stones for the next level in our lives. If are thinking you are not where you want to be in your career, that is okay. Simply, stop and think about the present and where you are now. I am learning to live in the now. Be grateful for the job you have now and it is okay to prepare for the next career but, don’t forget to live now.

 

#Grateful #TruthSpeaks #Learn #TeachTrainEducate

No comments:

Post a Comment