Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Peace

Here is a question you should ask yourself daily: Am I at peace in my career? You should first define what is “peace” for yourself.  As I mentioned, you create your own world, therefore you create your own career. If what you are doing each is driving you insane it may be time to evaluate your peace level. Here are some questions you can ask yourself:

 

1.     Am I stressed to the point to where I don’t have a life?

2.     Do I cry about going to work (literally cry)?

3.     Do I hate the people I work with?

4.     Do I ask myself why am I doing this job three times a day or more?

 

These are just a few questions to start you off with evaluating your peace level. Make the changes today because nothing beats having peace in all areas of our lives.

 

#Peace #TruthSpeaks #Learn #TeachTrainEducate

No comments:

Post a Comment