Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Will you pay for Wisdom?



 
$200.00 is what I recently paid to attend a conference here in town. The conference was packed with over 30 wisdom filled speakers from all parts of the corporate and personal spectrum. Not to mention workshops and food. Yes, we were served a decent lunch and great snacks in between sessions. So to answer my own question, yes I most definitely will pay for wisdom. It has been said that your "gift" (the money you bring NOT your talent) will make room for you to receive wisdom. I paid a gift of $200.00 and received more than what I bargained for.  Wisdom has a price and it must be respected. Ask yourself will you pay for wisdom? Will you pay the price to walk into a conference with what you know and walk out with what someone else knows (PMTS, 2004)? I will.  What are your thoughts?

MJW 
TSC LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment