Tuesday, September 30, 2014

There is always more!

Great! I am happy for you. You just started the job of your dreams or you just got that big promotion. You just closed on that huge sales deal or you just purchased your dream home. Way to go! Now what? What do you do next? What is your next goal? Have you “arrived”? Is it time for you to rest? These are questions you must answer from within. There is always going to be more. You know the phrase “the sky is the limit” well it really is. For example, I am a reader, as I finish one book I already have the next one ready. As Jim Rohn states “read all the books”, therefore, I know I will never run out of options. There will ALWAYS be more books to read, more people to serve, more people to teach, more money to make, more buildings to build, and more goals to achieve. Try this exercise I facilitate in my Goal Busters Course. Make a list of 100 things you want to do, just start writing, it does not matter the amount of money you need to accomplish these things, just write. Next begin to break these things down into sections (career, personal. life, ect), then into goals. Never stop dreaming. Keep on believing. Remember you are what you think, (no really you are).

To take Goal Busters and learn more about the course please visit: www.truthspeakscoaching.com

Your thoughts are welcome…

MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment