Tuesday, November 4, 2014

10 Things that bring me joy!




Hello Everyone!

I was  recently reading a book  and the author spoke on listing 10 things that bring you joy. The author expressed thinking about the simple things in life. Here is my list of things I love to do that just bring me a smile to my face:

 Sit in a library or bookstore with a few books and just read through them.
 Sit across from the table and eat with my husband.
 Sit on my couch or favorite office chair and read.
 Sit in silence with God. Such peace it brings.
 Travel, simply just drive places.
 Eat at places I have never eaten at.
 Surprise people with things they want.
 Sit and listen when wisdom speaks.
 Learn.
 Talk to people. People are so interesting to me. 

I have many more but this is enough for you to at least begin your list. As we enter into the Thanksgiving Holiday think about what simple things in life bring you joy? What makes you smile?

Gratitude and Joy… these are what makes life a successful journey.

Your thoughts are welcome…

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment