Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Less than 30 days




Hello my faithful readers,

I will make this short and sweet. Yes, we have less than 30 days until 2015. Before you start to make your plans for the New Year ahead, what are your plans for the next 29 days or so? How are you going to finish strong? Here are some tips on achieving some small goals to be able to finish this year strong:

1. Make a list of things you need to finish/start. Start/finish a book, a cleaning project, working out ect.
2. Keep the list simple. What small thing can you do each day? Read 3 pages of the book…
3. Make a promise to yourself to do that small thing to achieve the goal.
4. On 12/31 relax and celebrate your small but big accomplishments of your finished work. Book halfway read.

Even though I have had better years, I am grateful and determined to finish strong in 2014 and I hope you are too.

Stay encouraged

Your thoughts are welcome


MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment