Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Well this is it…




Hello Everyone and Happy 12/30!

Well here we are less than 48 hours to go. As I sat at my desk and wrote out my 2014 accomplishments (by the way I encourage you to do the same), I reflected back on the year I have had. There have been ups and many downs but as I viewed my list I noticed how much I accomplished. Therefore, I ask what is on your list?  What did you learn in 2014 that you can improve upon in 2015? What relationships grew stronger? How did you self-develop? Sure I could list all the negative things that happened this year in my life and there was a few such as getting laid off. I choose, however, to list a few of the GREAT accomplishments for this year. Here are some:

-Started blog in April
-Finished Master’s Degree
-Started G.E.D. Tutoring/Mentoring
-Read 41 books with a goal of only 12
-Taught my own material to various audiences

I share this not to brag but, to share a piece of me with the world and to simply encourage others. Write your 2014 accomplishments and share…

Thanks

MJW

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment