Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What is Success really?



Hello Readers!

Success, Success, Success! I hear this word almost every day. I am sure you can agree with the same. So many people look to wealth and fame for the actual definition of success. What is success? Really? I think I have an answer… Success is in the eye of the beholder. Success is what you are willing to accept and what you are willing to take action on. For example, if I come home to a clean home with no dishes and extra duties which need to be fulfilled, I feel pretty darn successful. If I complete one chapter in my book I am writing or reading, I will feel successful. Success should not be about the task at hand. Success should be how you feel about what you have accomplished. In a nutshell, in my book there is NO concrete definition to success. Success is what you make it out to be. I will share one secret with you. Ready? All that talk about having money and fame for success, it is nice to have those, but are you healthy? Do you have friends? Do you makes others smile? These all lead to a successful life. The secret is if you are not living on purpose, your success (whatever it may be) is just sitting there staring at you and waiting.

Your thoughts are welcome…

MJW

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment