Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Experiences

Hello Readers,

 
If you were to ask any of my friends and especially my husband they will tell you I love to be on the go. What exactly do I mean by “be on the go” you may ask?  I love to see and experience things. It could be a concert, shopping at a mall, a city, or an amusement park, the list can go on. Don't get me wrong I like material things as well, however nothing materialistic can ever replace an experience. Think about it, the experience your children will get when they go to Disney World the first time, nothing can top that. The experience your children will when they go to prom for the first time, nothing can top that. One experience I love to do is attend concerts in different cities. Yes I am one of those people who travel for concerts, why because I love the experience and because I want to. This is why there are so many lists published which say do these before you die? The authors of these various lists want the same thing I am asking of you. They want you to have experiences. Have you ever picked up one of these lists? I have my own and I do not call it a bucket list. My list is called the “list of things to do before I turn 120”. In 2015, I am knocking some of these tasks out. You may ask why? What is the big deal? Why go to a concert or why go to a soap making class (which I did in Jan of this year)? Again it is all about the experience. What experiences are you going to have for yourself, for your family, for your friends? How are you going to impact the world through different experiences in your life? Something to think about. 

 Your thoughts are welcome ...
 
Www.truthspeakscoaching.com
 
MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment