Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Don’t say these words




Hello readers,

I have noticed in my readings of successful people (by successful I mean whole individuals in all areas of life, not just in financial) that they speak a certain language. There are certain phrases or words you will NOT hear them say. Let’s take a look at some of them:

1. I can’t
2. This is not in my job description
3. We have never done it this way before
4. This is a dumb question but…
5. I will not need your help
6. I have learned all I need to know
7. Thanks but no thanks
8. Well that’s not fair
9. When will it be my turn?
10. I do not read

Are you guilty of saying any of these phrases? I know I have been in the past, but after a mindset change I stopped. If you are guilty, then STOP! Figure out a way to turn them around. Such as instead of saying I can’t, say I will. Remember your words have power and you are what you speak.

Your thoughts are welcome…

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment