Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Forgiveness



Hello Readers,


If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know I love to conduct word definition searches. The word I want to discuss is probably not the most popular word however, this word is an action we must take at least once in our lives. I am speaking about forgiveness. I am sure you have heard that forgiving is not for the other person but it is for you. Well, sorry to upset you but that is a true statement. I recently had to forgive someone and BELIEVE me I really was not fond of doing so. I learned however, that once I forgave the person, I am now free to heal, live, love, and grow. Holding on to something in your heart leads to stress and stress leads to illness and illness leads to death. I am not sure about you but, I do not want to die from the pressure I feel because I am holding anger or resentment in my heart against someone. Do you? Ask yourself this question if you have someone you need to forgive. No matter how big or small the act/crime committed. Please for your life’s sake forgive them so you can live again.

Your thoughts welcome…

MJW

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment