Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Taking chances

Taking chances

 

I was recently faced with a major decision in which I didn’t want to make. Has this ever happened to you? Well, believe it or not, we are constantly making decisions all day long. Some decisions we make are done subconsciously and others we must use our conscious mind to dig deep and think about what we should do. This is where many of those “big” decisions are birthed. Here are two things I like to do when I am faced with making a major decision: 1) Nothing. I like to let it sit and revisit it later time. This allows me to see if the idea will come back to me. One thing I have learned about myself is that sometimes it can take me a little longer than I want to decide, therefore, I have learned to be patient with myself. 2) I write out the pros and cons. This may sound cliché but, it works. Write out what will happen if you make the decision and what will happen if you don’t. From my experience, I have discovered it is best to take the chance and see what happens than to wonder.

 

#TakeTheChance #TruthSpeaks 

No comments:

Post a Comment