Tuesday, April 22, 2014

5 reasons to read Success magazine



My favorite magazine review:

I subscribe to many magazines and Success is the only one I read cover to cover each month. Stay tuned to others I would recommend reading.

1. Success Magazine encompasses all elements of our lives. Health, Wealth, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Career, Inspiration... Just to name a few.

2. Provides a positive outlook for people to dream big.

3. Features well known masters (who we have heard of) in an array of business fields from Joel Osteen to Michael Dell, who shares with us their secrets to success.

4. Features articles on experts in their field whom we have probably have never heard of.

5.  More topics include Family, Business, Lifestyle, History, Finances... I could keep going, but you get the picture.

Bonus Reason: a FREE CD in each issue of interviews full of wisdom

Here is their website:
http://www.success.com


Remember to K.I.M.
Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment