Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Be grateful for traffic




Another car has cut me off. Here is a great opportunity to test my nerves. I can do one of two things. One, I can get upset, shoot a bird (middle finger), and ride behind the car as if I were going to slam into the back if it. Keep in mind, if I do this it will cause me stress, ruin my day, I will more than likely have an attitude all day, and go to work and talk about how some person cut me off (how dare they). The second option is simply do nothing. Yes, nothing. I can keep driving, keep smiling, and not allow other people’s actions determine the outcome of my day.  A matter of fact, I could even wave my hand to show them it was ok to get in front of me. It really is not a big deal. Time after time I have seen people honk their horns and get steaming mad because someone cut them off in traffic. The first thought I have is, NO ONE owns the road. I have learned this small lesson. Let IT go and K.I.M. (Keep It Moving). Life is too short and we will have to sit in traffic regardless. I am grateful I have a car to be able to sit in traffic and that is more than enough for me. What about you?

Thanks for reading

Marla
TruthSpeaksCoaching

K.I.M
Keep It Moving

No comments:

Post a Comment