Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Library




Hello readers,

Short and sweet this week.. I am headed out for vacation

I just heard a great question. It was how big is your library? Wow! What a wonderful question. So I ask you, how big is your library? Sure I hear it all the time, I hate to read and I do not have time to read.. yadda yadda yadda.. I am a firm believer in you make time for what you want. I encourage you to start building your library this year. I promise you it will be one of the best investments you make and you can pass it down to your children and they will love you for it. Reading cannot hurt you. Anyone successful in life is a reader. Period. No if, ands, buts, or maybes about it. So what how big is your library?

Your thoughts are welcome

MJW

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment