Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Stretch and Learn




Hello Readers!

This year I have set quite a few goals to stretch myself. I am taking a couple of certifications, reading 50 books, and doing other fun things just to name a few. One goal I am stretching to achieve is completing studies of people and things. People are fascinating to me. We are all different and unique people with extraordinary capabilities. The first step I took was to go to my local library and checked out a book about different entrepreneurs. I have a friend who studies volcanoes, I also know someone who has studied how trees develop, just because.  Sooo.. why am I sharing this? The answer is simple. Here is a mantra I am living by this year and I encourage you to do the same: 

“Sow where you want to grow, read where you want to lead, sow where you want to go, and read what you want to know.”

This power is in your hands. No one else is responsible for your success but YOU! If there is something you want to know about...  then DO IT!

Stretch yourself this year

Your thoughts are welcome…

MJW

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment