Tuesday, January 27, 2015

PUSH!



This title is something I have to do on a daily basis. Sometimes I have moments of distractions and it seems like I am going no where fast. It is those very moments I am reminded it is the work that no one sees that counts. It is all the books I read. It is the constant renewal of my self. All of these efforts to PUSH my self are producing a fruitful story to share with the world. Everyone has a story. The late great Steve Jobs said it best " do not waste your time living someone else's life". Below are 5 pointers to help you PUSH:

-Learn to master the mundane. In the mundane task lies the creativity.
-Grinding and mundane work are BORING! So what just do it.
-Grind and work while everyone else is sleep.
-Do not crave the success of others create your own story.
-Think about what other people may have gone through. You have NO idea what they faced to create their story. All we see are their results. They PUSHED. That is it!

Your thoughts are welcome...

MJW

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment