Tuesday, February 16, 2016

5 things to do this year




Hello Readers,

I am always exploring and researching things because information intrigues me (Input is one of my strengths from Strengthfinders). However, I do not simply collect information for it to sit, I share what I learn with my readers in hopes they will pass it on as well. Here is a list of things you can do this year to help enhance your life. I found this list by reading of course. 

Enjoy!

1. Watch less T.V.
2. Only answer emails in the morning and in the evening.
3. Get up early and read, meditate, or study (I am working on this one myself)
4. Go to an amusement park with no kids, simply because you want to.
5. Start that business you have always wanted to start. Why not?

Your thoughts are welcome

MJW

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment