Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Comfort Zone




Hello Readers,

Happy February!

I have a question for you. What are you uncomfortable doing? Is it speaking in public, math, Excel, or showing a true talent you know you have? I read a quote that resonated with me which said “success begins right outside of your comfort zone”. So what does this mean for you and I? It means we need to do something we do not want to do in order to get to where we have not been. I am forcing myself to go to the gym 3 times a week and drink 5 bottles of water a day. This may sound easy for some, but for me it is a task indeed. I am also forcing myself to read more than just personal development books. I call it expanding my knowledge base. I may need this information one day so I will store it in my subconscious mind and let it sit until I need it again. What are you going to do to get out of your comfort zone? Do not lay on your death bed thinking “I wish”. I will never say that. What about you?

Your thoughts are welcome…

MJW

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment