Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Preparation

Hello Readers,

People often ask me how do I prepare for my training classes or workshops. Below are 7 tips I stand by:

1. I very seldom rush in the mornings.
2. My clothes are ironed and prepared 2-3 days in advance for the work week.
3. I read my materials and practice daily up until time for the training.
4. I arrive to the training early enough to acclimate myself with the environment.
5. I have printouts and materials done 1-2 weeks in advance.
6. I conduct research on the audience I am teaching.
7. I pay attention to what I am saying to the learners. It is all about the learner not me.

There are many other prep tips I follow, these are the main ones. I heard a very thought provoking phrase earlier this month and it is for us to be "prepared for the prepared." Therefore these tips help me to do such. I hope they help you prepare for what is already ahead for you. Be prepared for the prepared. Preparation leads to success.

Your thoughts are welcome

MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment