Tuesday, January 5, 2016

One Word



Hello Readers,

Here we are, 2016 is here and in full effect. The main thing I am going to do this year is focus on One Word. I received this concept after reading the book by Job Gordon entitled One Word. Instead of making New Year’s Resolutions, the book teaches you to focus on the whole life approach of applying one word to ALL areas of your life. My word is “FOCUS”. I am going to focus on my life, relationship building, business and career. Don’t replace this with setting goals. Setting goals are still an essential part of personal development. Having one word to focus on will allow you to apply it to all your goals. For example, if I want to lose weight instead of saying I will lose ten pounds by 1/31, I will focus on eating better, working out, and creating a schedule to exercise, I will build goals based on those focuses. Kudos to Jon Gordon, Dan Britton, and Jimmy Page on such a great concept. Check out the One Word revolution here: http://getoneword.com/

Create your one word today and share your thoughts.

MJW

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment