Tuesday, December 29, 2015

40 years in 5 tips of wisdom




Hello Readers,

My husband and I wanted to share with you some things we experienced this year. The sharing is twofold. I am sharing five exciting things that happened in 2015 and my husband will share a few tips he has learned in 40 years since he just celebrated his 40th birthday. We hope you enjoy:

A glimpse of what Marla did this year:

1. I saw Sam Smith live
2. I graduated with my Master’s Degree in Adult Education
3. I toured the Biltmore Estates
4. I read 20 books (had a goal of 50) but reading articles and magazines got in the way :) 
5. I realized the strength God gave me

Carlos’s five tips of wisdom:

1. The harvest is always greater than the seed, so sow bountifully.
2. Anger is never a primary emotion. It is always a secondary emotion
3. We will eventually become the average of the five people with whom you are mostly associated with.
4. If nobody will pay you to do what you love, you have a hobby, not a business or career.
5. Take interests in your spouse’s interests.

Finish 2015 Strong

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment