Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Change




Hello Readers,

I think I have figured out why sometimes we are afraid of change. Change is the unknown and the uncomprehending. If we cannot wrap our hands around what is changing in our lives we tend to panic and become anxious. In actuality the change we are afraid of is not really scary at all. As human beings we have a natural tendency to want to know everything and not be surprised. In essence we want to be prepared for everything. I once heard a phrase that changed my life "there is a blessing in not knowing". Wow! What powerful words. My lesson learned from this is change is good. Just imagine if we did not experience change. For example, we would have the same president, we would wear the same clothes, we eat the same foods, we would visit the same cities, and that could be boring. But Marla, I am not talking about that type of change. I figured someone would say that. Guess what? Change is change (let that sink in for a moment). Change is going to happen whether you want it to or not. The big secret to being afraid of change is this: your response. How we react to the change is going to be the deciding factor. Change is good. The unknown is good. Just sit back, relax, and let change happen. It is well.

Your thoughts are welcome...

Www.truthspeakscoaching.com

MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment