Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Imagine this



Hello Readers,

I had the privilege to be honored with the Outstanding Alumni Award from my alma mater Strayer University this past weekend. I spoke to over 3k people which included 1k graduates and it was a great and humbling experience. I spoke to the graduates about imagining their future. I wanted to share with you some of my speech. I hope it encourages you as I was encouraged to write it.

Imagine these three things:

1. Imagine surrounding yourself with allies. You will never rise higher than the sum total of the 5 people you hang around. You have crossed into a new realm, and some people will not be able to handle all the greatness you are about to birth into the world.

2. Imagine what you want and place it on a vision board or in a vision book. Look at them daily. The brain thinks in pictures. For example, if I tell you to think about a black car you picture a black car right? You did not picture the letters BLACK CAR right. It is amazing how the brain works, studies have proven that if you constantly put images of what you want in front of you, your brain will automatically go to work at trying to attract the images you have set before it. Therefore, ask yourself what are you putting before your eyes? We will become what we think about the most. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

3. Imagine doing what your heart desires! If you say you can then you will, if you say you can’t then you won’t. It really is that simple.

I hope you enjoyed a snippet of the speech. It will be available on our YouTube Channel later this week 


Your Thoughts are welcome
MJW
www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment