Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Stretch



Hello Readers,

It is May and as the old saying goes “this year is flying by quickly." A question I would like for you to ponder on is "Have been stretched this year?" According to Dictionary.com the definition of stretch is “to draw out or extend to the full length or extent." Wow! What a powerful definition. Have you extended yourself to your full extent? If so great, keep going, if not why? I have had to stretch quite a bit this year. I starting doing Periscope career tip videos weekly, I am speaking almost every weekend for various events and meetings, and my coaching clientele has picked up. I am grateful for these additions and all are great  for my career, which I am very passionate about. However, all of these additions have required me to step out of my comfort zone. These additions have required me to stretch myself. I believe 2016 is the year to get uncomfortable; it is time to take yourself to new heights. A quote I love is “success is one step outside of your comfort zone." Once you have been stretched you can never go back. Once you have seen what you can accomplish you will want more. It is a great feeling.

Have you been stretching? 

Your thoughts are welcome...

Thank You

MJW

Www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment