Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Do you DREAD Mondays?



Hello Readers,

Do you dread Mondays? Do you hate when the weekend is over? I would say “hate” is strong word; however, I have wished that I had an extra day from the weekend. Have you?  I have never dreaded Mondays and I personally do not see a reason to. Here’s why, I believe it is all about preparation. Do you prepare for the week? I prepare for the week over the weekend by making a list of what I need to do. For example, I prepare my meals for the week; iron my clothes for Monday-Wednesday if not the whole week, and I write out my tasks and goals that I need to achieve. If you are still dreading Mondays after you have prepared, then you need ask yourself what are you “dreading” and why? Is it because you are on a job you do not like? When I speak to clients this is the main reason the “dread” has over powered them. My suggestion is change your mind set by getting in action. Start applying for new jobs, start writing the book, just start. Prepare yourself for the prepared and you will never have to “dread” another Monday again. When you are prepared you will have high expectations of what can happen on Mondays instead of dreading them.

Watch the Career Tip of the Week here:


Subscribe to our channel, like our FBpage, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and share with a friend.

Your thoughts are welcome…


MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment