Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Who believes in you?



Hello Readers,

I cannot believe is it July already! My birthday month. #JulyBabiesRock. Okay now that is out the way, I wanted to talk to you about having the right people in your corner. Back in my corporate America days I always sought advice from one of my close friends about career moves before I made them. To this day I am still close to that one particular friend and I still bring her up to speed with the many endeavors I am involved in.  As I matured in my relationships I have met many people who have kept me encouraged and have helped me to keep my vision at the forefront of my thinking. There have been times when I have gotten bored with the present because I was so excited about entering the future. Have you ever done that? I am sure we all have from time to time. This is the main reason of why having one or two friends to share your vision with is imperative. If you are married, make sure you are sharing your visions with your spouse of course. I have at minimum two friends I can share my crazy and insane ideas with and they thoroughly believe in me. Who are your two friends? Who has your back? Who will save you from you? Something to think about. 

Watch this week’s Career Tip of the Week: Who believes in you? 


 Subscribe to our channel, like our FBpage, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and share with a friend.

 Your thoughts are welcome…


 MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment