Tuesday, September 13, 2016

What are you waiting on?

Hello readers,

I recently stepped out in faith for one of my MANY visions. I recently hosted my first annual women's empowerment conference. I have envisioned myself  hosting conferences because I attend them annually and the information I gain from the speakers is knowledgeable and applicable. I went to a conference earlier this year and said to myself "you know what Marla I can do that." So I started my journey. I had four dynamic speakers and nine vendors which resulted in people showing up. The support I had could not be explained. It was not a huge crowd however, it was a start. Now the buzz is out there and people are asking about next year's conference in which I am currently in the planning phase for. It is very exciting to have a vision and step out on it. I know one of my callings is to set a platform for women to speak and this is how I am going to achieve it.  Steve Harvey calls it  "taking a  leap." You have to take the jump. The worst that can happen is you fail and failing is only in the eye of the holder. So I ask, what do you need to take a leap of faith on? What is burning on the inside for you to do? I did not have all the answers but I did it anyway. I am looking forward to planning on making my women's conference one of the premier conferences here in my home town. How cool is that?

What do you need to take a leap of faith for? What are you waiting on?

Your thoughts are welcome...

Check out this YouTube video on leaping and subscribe.


 
Thank you for reading

MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment