Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Are you a hustler?




Hello Readers,

Here we go again with  “words.” As you know I love to define words and understand their proper usage. The question I have for you is: Are a hustler? Wait, before you answer, let’s discuss what a hustler is. I researched this word and discovered that “hustler” has many definitions. The main definition is “an enterprising person who is determined to succeed” (Dictionary.com). I found the word enterprising to be intriguing, so you guessed it I looked it up. An enterprising person is one who is ready to tackle major projects of importance, so let’s bring it all together. A hustler is a relentless determined person who will take on important tasks to get the job done. A hustler is innovative, creative, unashamed, and ready to work. Do you have these qualities? Are you willing to succeed? The next time you call yourself a hustler, ask yourself these questions. The answer is in your actions. Take the hustler test to see where you stand.

1. Am I ready to pursue my dreams regardless of my circumstances?
2. Am I going to keep going when I don’t see immediate results?
3. Am I going to press through until I get what I want because I believe in myself?

Are you a hustler? You are if you answered yes to all three questions, so go hustle!

Your thoughts are welcome...

 Check out my YouTube video and subscribe.


 TruthSpeaksGroup LLC 

 #TeachTrainEducate 

MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment