Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Do you really need to be an expert?

Do you really need to be an expert?

I recently watched a video where Simon Sinek (whom I just love), stated that seeking expertise can be a waste of time. I can understand his point. I don’t believe we need to be an expert at all we achieve. I believe we need to remain open to all the possibilities. I believe we need to “try” it all as I state in my new book “52 Career Tips: Action Steps to Move You Forward” coming out before the end of this year. Once we discover that “thing” or “things” we can hone in on those skills until we believe (not anyone else) that we have learned the skill to our satisfaction. I think that is the secret to expertise, learning something to the point of our own satisfaction and then deciding where I want to go next. You are the artist so create your own masterpiece

 #TeachTrainEducate #Learn

#Expertise

No comments:

Post a Comment