Tuesday, August 1, 2017

X-ray

X-ray - being transparent

Dictionary.Com Definition/Transparent

Negotiation philosophy in which all parties to an agreement or deal stand to realize their fair share (not 100 percent) of the benefits or profit.

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/win-win.html

TruthSpeaks Definition:

Willing to be open about your work ethic; vulnerable

Explanation:

I did the research and there aren’t many business words that start with the letter “X,” however, when I think of the word “transparent” I think about being x-rayed. With an x-ray, the doctor can see through the skin to the skeletal system to determine a proper diagnosis. I liken this to being transparent in the workplace. I not suggesting by any means to discuss all of your personal business at work. I am suggesting if you are having a problem with dealing with some aspects of work, I would suggest to speak to your manager about them and be prepared to be transparent about these issues so you can get to the root of the problem. Being transparent is to help you become a better person and strive in the work place.

Weekly Action Plan:

How can you be transparent this week?

#XRay #Transparent #TruthSpeaks #ProfessionalDevelopment #TeachTrainEducate

No comments:

Post a Comment