Tuesday, August 29, 2017

I just did it

I just did it

As a young girl and a teenager, I would always interview my friends and family. I would use a pen as my microphone and I even had my own theme music (don’t ask, lol). I would ask questions pertaining to the situation at hand at the time. As I got older I knew in my heart that I wanted to one day have my own talk show. Fast forward to 2017, where YouTube will allow anyone to be a star. So, I did it! I launched my mini talk show on YouTube on 8/1/2017, entitled “Creating Your Career with Marla J. Williams.” I did not plan it or think about it. I just did it. Lily Ma from EvanCarmichael.com reached out to me and I asked her to be my first guest and she agreed, therefore, we set it up and we did it. It took me back to when I was that young girl with a dream. It felt natural and real to me. I truly enjoyed it and I have a list of people lined up for me to interview. What is something you just need to do? Stop thinking and just do it.



Subscribe to my talk show on YouTube: https://youtu.be/faUFIqU8pHs

 

#JustDoIt #TeachTrainEducate #Learn

No comments:

Post a Comment