Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Lessons from the storm

Lessons from the storm

 

My beautiful home state of Florida just experienced the most massive hurricane in years. I believe the state officials were fully prepared and ready to respond. Here are some lessons I learned from the storm that I wanted to pass along:

 

1.     Always be prepared. Don’t get prepared when someone prompts you to. 

2.     Use your down time wisely. No cable or internet is a perfect time to bond with family, meditate, and spend time with yourself. 

3.     Stay off Social Media unless you need to get updates. Nothing is going on. 

4.     Be patient with rebuilding and starting over. 

 

These are just some observations I had and wanted to share. Please feel free to share yours.

 

#IRMA #LessonsFromIrma #TruthSpeaks


No comments:

Post a Comment