Tuesday, September 19, 2017

True Joy

True Joy

 

Dictionary.com says the meaning of joy is the “feeling of great pleasure and happiness.” Do you have joy on the job? Before we can ask do we have joy in the workplace, we must first ask do we have joy within ourselves. I heard this phrase the other day and it was life-changing, the phrase was “whatever you believe you are 100% correct,”. How true is this for you? What do you believe about yourself? Many issues we have in the workplace stem from some internal belief we have. Take a moment and ask yourself what brings you true joy; spend some time with yourself and take time out of the busy schedule you created to do the things that bring you “true joy.” Make a list of what do you believe about yourself. Here are three things I believe about myself:

 

1.     I will change the world in my own way

2.     I will get what I want 

3.     I am beautiful inside and out

 

#TrueJoy #TruthSpeaks

No comments:

Post a Comment