Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Live Life!



Are you living or existing? I recently participated in an outdoor game of adult kickball and the weather was not in our favor. Ok, just to say it plain, the weather SUCKED! However, we still played and everyone actually enjoyed themselves. No one complained, no one frowned, we just simply played the game and lived life. I believe this is what happened: we took the expectations off; we let the event take place, and had fun. When you take the expectations off and allow life to flow, then we can simply live. I am a fan of Audrey Hepburn pictures and art work and I came across this quote of hers “The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters”. In the end the people at the event were happy playing kickball in the rain and really that was all that mattered.

MJW

K.I.M. Keep It Moving®

No comments:

Post a Comment