Tuesday, June 10, 2014

You are Teaching People Everyday




 
Whether you believe it or not you are teaching people something about you everyday. For example, today something was pointed out to me that I need to work on. I thought to myself what was I showing the world? I asked myself what others may see. What am I teaching others about myself each day as I step into the world? These are questions we should ask ourselves on a daily basis. This is a part of self-evaluation. Ask yourself, what mark do you want to leave in this world? When you step outside your front door you are leaving an impression on every person you meet every day. In simpler terms you have taught or your will each someone something about you. So what did you teach the world today?  Your thoughts are welcome...

MJW        
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment