Tuesday, March 10, 2015

NO one wants to do the hard jobs




Hello Readers,

I recently heard this statement and I thought to myself this is true. NO one wants to go to school for 8 plus years to be a doctor, NO one wants to be gone for months working on an oil rig in the middle of the ocean, NO one wants to sell anything without having a base salary. However, all the mentioned positions can pay substantially. Why is it people may tend to stick to the “easy” way out? Sticking to what is “easy” will never allow room for growth and innovation. See, the positions I mentioned are positions that may pay well or have great benefits, but that is not the driving force, sure we all want the great pay and benefits but, the problem comes when we are challenged and are forced to learn something new. Think about this, there has to come a point in your life where you realize I am the only person who can do ________ this way. I am really the best at what I do is what you have to believe about yourself. We are all superior to everyone in some form or fashion. Figure out your blank and do the “hard” stuff behind it, only then will true satisfaction come in your career and life.

Here is one a statement I believe and live by: I believe in my ability to succeed because God has placed a passion inside of me than drives me which makes me unstoppable.
 
What is your blank?

Your thoughts are welcome…


MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment