Tuesday, March 17, 2015

What are you afraid of?


Hello readers!
 
I recently read that we never will experience death. I thought about this for a minute and said to myself... Mmh. That is correct we never will! Why? Because an experience is something we live through. Death will happen and we will never know it. As creepy as it sounds it should bring relief! So if this is the case why are we scared of things? What brings on fear? Is it embarrassment? Shame? Incompetence? Ask yourself what are you afraid to do? What do you fear? What are you afraid you will experience? It certainly is not going to be death! So get out there try new things. So what if you fail! Move on and add it to your list of new things you tried. So to start this off I am going to sign up for my first 5k, who cares if I walk or run. It is the experience I am going after. What are you going to do?

 You thoughts are welcome...
 
MJW
 
Www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment