Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Counsel




 Hello Readers,

I recently read a quote saying we cannot become successful by ourselves. I am a firm believer in this statement. A statement you can say to yourself that will kill your chances at success is "it is me against the world". Please STOP IT! It is not you against the world, because you need someone in this world to help you. I recently had lunch with someone and received sound wisdom. I am always seeking methods to speak to people and understand certain things in life. I truly understand that I do not know it all and I will never claim to. This is why seeking counsel is one of the wisest things you can do on your success journey. I am not saying to stop reading to discover things on your own; I am simply saying reach out for sound counsel. Do research on an area you need help in and email or call a contact for that area. The worst someone can say is no, and that is not likely to happen. So you may wonder what some of the sound wisdom I received was. I was advised to make sure I am making sound decisions and do not allow any situations to blur my view of what I want in life. What is a piece of sound counsel you have received lately? Feel free to share. It may help someone else.

Your thoughts are welcome...

MJW

Www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment