Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sometimes

Hello Readers,

My husband and I just came back from an awesome vacation in the mountains of Asheville, NC. We were able to refresh and renew. As I was away this week I had some free time to think about some things and here is what came to mind. I hope it helps you as much as it helped me:

Sometimes we have to:

1. Really stop, look around, and be grateful.
2. Stop and smell the roses. Roses give off a powerful sent even after they have died. This tells me something still lingers inside that still wants to hold on.
3. Simply smile. Life does not have to be that serious.
4. Let go of plans and just ride the rainbow.
5. Let life happen, some things we have no control over, therefore there is no need to stress over it, just live.
6. Be nice. It does not cost a dime.

I could go on and on but these are just some of the insights I received.

Let me know your thoughts…



MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment