Tuesday, March 22, 2016

7 Tips for Life Part 1



Hello Readers,

I just came back from a Women’s Conference in Atlanta, GA. and if you have been following me you know I love to pass on what I learned. Over the next few weeks I am going to share with you what I call “Tips for Life,” a four part series on practical tips anyone can use. The conference was full of dynamic speakers and they had much wisdom to share on leadership, personal development, career, and simply living the good life. I am going to share with you a mixture of what I learned in hopes that you gain from it and pass it along as well. Below is your first round of Tips for Life. The theme is personal and spiritual development. Enjoy:

7 Tips for Life Part 1

1. The way we think will guide and steer our life. Change your thoughts, change your life.
2. If you say you can’t then you won’t. Your mouth dictates your future.
3. Who told you, that you were not enough? You are enough!
4. Stop chasing trends, create your own.
5. Stop making excuses, you are where you are because you allowed yourself to be there.
6. Know your worth.
7. Learn how to refresh. Refresh means to fill up again and again.

These are some of the tips from one of the dynamic speakers at the conference, Toya Exnicious. Check her out and follow her on Twitter @MsTPrissy

Your thoughts are welcome…

MJW

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment