Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Structure




Hello Readers,

As I get older (I will be 39 this year), I realize how much my brain does not function well without some type of structure. I find myself trying to figure out some of the smallest structural details of a situation and in actuality there is no structure to be had. I have learned that not everything has structure. For example, some people are not structured, some companies are not structured, and definitely some parking lots I have been in are not very structured at all. So what do I mean by structure? Merriam Webster defines structure as, the way something is built or organized. I have come to respect my own personal structure and it is what makes me who I am. I am strong in my beliefs and my family. I love to read and to have fun. I may over analyze some things and I am a visual learner. These are just a few of the things that make me who I am or simply put this is the way I am built and I like it. Yes, I will continue to review and inspect my structure for improvements and if I need to redesign I will. How are you built? Do you need to redesign your structure? Accept you, redesign if you need to, and live life.  Think about it.

Your thoughts are welcome…

MJW

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment