Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Personal Development costs what?!



Hello Readers,

How much did you spend on personal development in 2015? Wait before you answer this question. Let’s think about the vacations we took last year or the movies we went to see. How much did those cost on average? I’ve heard the average American spends $2-5K on vacations or more and $300-500 a year in going to the movies. Now answer the question, how much did you spend on books, coaching, career development, conferences, schooling, certificates, educational dvds and/or cds? Some of these mentioned can cost and upwards of 10K or more. I am not suggesting that you spend 10K on personal development in one year (even though that is not a bad idea); however I am suggesting that you set aside some monies to attend a conference, buy 10 books, or invest a life or career coach. If you do not have the cash now it is okay, just save the money, the same way you are saving for that Disney Cruise. I am not suggesting anything that I have not done or currently implementing in my own life. I am a big fan of personal development. My husband and I have purposed to set aside money each month just for personal development. After all growth coupled with development is what leads to success. 

Your thoughts are welcome…

MJW

www.truthspeakscoaching.com

Read more on career tips here:

 http://www.amazon.com/Career-Tips-Questions-Need-Right-ebook/dp/B00UR39MSG/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1456698493&sr=1-1&keywords=51+career+tips



No comments:

Post a Comment