Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Do you have this?



Patience

Why is the word “patience” such a troubling word? We live in a fast pace society and we want everything to happen when we want it to happen, or perhaps I am only speaking of myself. If by chance you fall into this category of needing more patience, then I ask you to read on. 2016 has been a good year for me in all aspects of my life and yet I still question sometimes when? When is this going to happen or when is that going to take place. The reality is I have come to understand is that having patience really awakens something within us. I now understand that no one is waiting on me to do anything. I have to make things happen and when I get in motion, poof,  the things happen that I have desired. I once again become reassured that I am on the right track. The challenge question for you is what are you waiting on to come to the light in your life? Perhaps you need to get in motion. Once I got in motion, I realized what I thought I needed patience for was already there waiting on me. Stop waiting on something to change, be the change you are waiting on. I have come to learn that patience can be your best friend if you let it.

Your thoughts are welcome...

Check out my YouTube video and subscribe.



TruthSpeaksGroup LLC
#TeachTrainEducate
MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment