Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Live YOUR life




Hello Readers,

Do you like to watch movies? I know I do. I love to watch how different stories can be played out as if they are realistic in our imaginary world. Many of the movies are about people’s lives depicted from an actual story even though the movie itself maybe fictional. I find it interesting for the actors and actresses to do something that seems like some people do as a part of their regular routine which is pretend to play the role of someone else. Some people believe they have to get validation from another human to become the person they want. Actors and actresses study for years to “PLAY” the role of someone else and here is the kicker, they get paid very well to do so. Are you living someone else's dream and not getting paid for it? Are you in a “role” you don’t want to be in?  If even you are “getting paid” or in a role you don’t want to be in, I want you to STOP IT NOW!  Live YOUR life NOW! After three deaths in my family within 10 days of each other, I know for sure I am on the right track in my life. I urge you to reevaluate where you are going and decide to live your life NOW. 

Your thoughts are welcome...

Check out my YouTube video and subscribe.



TruthSpeaksGroup LLC
#TeachTrainEducate
MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment