Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Belief/Believe

Belief/Believe

Business Dictionary Definition:
Assumptions and convictions that are held to be true, by an individual or a group, regarding concepts, events, people, and things.
Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/beliefs.html

TruthSpeaks Definition:
The assumption of what one thinks is real, regardless if it is or not. 

Explanation:
If I tell you the sky is blue and your belief is that it is yellow, there is nothing I can do to change your belief. See, you control what you believe. In our work and personal environments, everything we see or experience is not always reality, it is whatever we believe. For example, when I was a processor the reality of having over 50 loans to process was insane. I believed I was the BEST processor therefore, I believed in my abilities to handle the work. I also knew what I could and could not handle and still produce a quality loan experience for the customer.  Therefore, I asked for help and was able to produce what I supposed to. See, I believed in myself to know what is too much (it can also be called self-awareness). I encourage you to guard your thoughts and truly believe in your capabilities. You are what you believe you are; you know what you can and won’t do. If you think you are a super rock star at work then you will grow to that level (if you are doing the job correctly, that is another blog post). Now go and adjust your beliefs about yourself. 

Weekly Action Plan:
What is your personal belief system? This may include your values, mission, or vision statement in life. Remember you allow the thoughts to enter your brain about what you believe about yourself, this act forms your belief system.  Journal your thoughts.

#Belief #TruthSpeaks #ProfessionalDevelopment #TeachTrainEducate


MJW

No comments:

Post a Comment